Leading medical recruitment consultancy Remedium Partners have launched Red Carpet by Remedium – a premium relocation, accommodation and information service, exclusively for Remedium doctors joining the NHS.
Working in partnership with dynamic platform provider Benivo, the Red Carpet service offers Remedium doctors a complete online relocation solution, supplying everything from rental and property sourcing across the UK, to finance arrangements, local property market insights and education and schooling support for families. The service is a natural extension of Remedium’s hugely successful Care and Transition team who support all Remedium-placed doctors in coming to the UK with key issues such as pre-employment paperwork, transportation and appointment screening. By signing up to Red Carpet by Remedium Partners you will:
- Get to know the different areas near your hospital
- Receive advice on prices to expect and best commute options
- Find out how to succeed with tenancy agreements and referencing
Receive information and support on your visa application:
- Full information and a step by step guide to completing your visa application, including our visa appointment checklist
- This outlines all the documents you MUST take with you to your visa appointment.
- Shortlist available options on the market
- Contact and arrange viewings
- Get your rental contract reviewed
- Avoid online frauds – 100% guarantee
- Get money upfront to avoid huge expenses all at once
- Start paying your rent AFTER you get paid
Settle in your new home:
- Learn how to open a bank account
- Find out how to register with local government
- Explore the best things to do around your new location
Get a personalised welcome pack:
Select a gift experience
A package will be posted to you with guides and gadgets to make you feel at home
A Red Carpet Consultant will introduce you to the platform and help you make the move a success
You will have a dedicated team available to answer all your questions
There is also key information on setting up a mobile phone (including requesting a SIM card), schools and nurseries, life in the UK, things to do in your area, food and drink, transport and so much more!
This service is exclusive to Remedium Partners doctors. They will be given unique access to the platform through our Care and Transition Team.