Remedium Partners welcomes doctors from the UK, Ireland and all parts of the world.
Medical institutions of today are seeking experienced, credible and high-calibre individuals, professionals who possess the skills and qualities to succeed. Due to the national shortage of UK clinicians in key specialties, the demand for the right talent has never been greater.
Remedium Partners place huge emphasis on our candidate selection and screening processes. We strive to understand what makes you tick, what areas you excel in, and how you work as an individual. This helps us in aligning your skillsets and ambitions to an NHS employer who will support you in your goals.
We strongly appreciate the importance associated with a career change, particularly in a field where such sensitive parameters exist. To make such a life-changing decision, you need all the available information readily at hand. Accordingly, we will carefully listen to your interests and concerns every step of the way, whether you may be considering a move now or in the future. It is this consultative approach that underlines our methodology.
Many of the doctors we place are referred to us by previous doctors we have worked with, eager to recommend us to friends and colleagues. It is undoubtedly the friendly expertise of our staff and the aftercare packages that they provide, that attract such positive feedback.
Whilst your new place of work is vital to your move, we also know that many other factors come into play. Our dedicated aftercare team will gladly talk you through the process of relocation, assisting with travel arrangements, accommodation, culture and so much more. If you are moving with your family, we can advise you on communities and schooling available in different areas of the UK. Our candidates are multi-faceted individuals, with many interests and hobbies that will flourish whilst living in Britain!
We understand that moving to a new country can be a daunting prospect. By offering help and advice along the way, we hope to help lessen the stress. We also offer the following expert support:
- One to one coaching with Remedium Partners Consultants – We have a dedicated team of UK consultants who will be on hand to offer you personal advice and assist you with interview preparations
- IMC/GMC Applications – Understanding the full process from start to finish.
- Visa Expertise – Experience in all types of Visa application processes.
- Insight into the NHS/HSE – The new system can be a big challenge, we are here to help you settle in, supporting you along the way.
- Successful Placements – We understand every specialty and the training in each country to best match you to the right job at right level.
- Negotiating on your behalf – obtaining the best salary packages as well as various additional benefits and incentives.
- Interview guidance – We always explain the structure of the interviews in the UK and for Ireland, so that you are well informed and well prepared.
- Relocation services – Moving can be a challenge so we have a team of relocation support staff that take this hassle away. We assist with accommodation, and ensure you feel comfortable in your new home.
- Airport Pick up/drop off – A dedicated driver will pick you up on arrival and drop you off at your new destination
- English Language tutoring – We run courses in partnership with International House London, to give you the best chance if a high score in your IELTS exam.
- Bespoke Aftercare – We know that transitioning into a new workplace can be a challenge. By maintaining regular contact with both you and your employer, we can help to quickly resolve and issues or challenges that may arise.
If you are considering a career move or would like to discuss our current assignments please do not hesitate to contact us directly:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 203 907 9000
Alternatively feel free to contact one of our trained consultants